Master of Business Administration, Overseas Collegiate Faculty, Asia
Overseas Collegiate Faculty Graduate: Master of Business Administration University of Maryland Global Campus Asia Location: Multiple locations throughout Asia PLEASE SUBMIT: A completed application package includes a current résumé or CV, cover letter, and application questionnaire. Please be sure to complete the entire logistical questionnaire section within the online application. UMGC is a globally-focused university serving more than 80,000 students worldwide. It has been delivering education to the U.S. military installations in Europe/Asia for more than 65 years. UMGC seeks experienced faculty to travel and teach America’s soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors, and their family members, in degree programs at military installations. We are seeking faculty in the following subject areas. Preference will be given to candidates with academic and professional experience in the below desired discipline.
- Master of Business Administration
- Actively engage students through frequent interaction that motivates them to succeed, and conveys a genuine energy and enthusiasm for their learning.
- Guide students in active collaboration and the application of their learning in problem- and project-based learning demonstrations.
- Provide rich and regular constructive feedback, utilizing rubrics effectively for the assessment of student work, and acknowledging student accomplishments.
- Demonstrate relevant and current subject-matter expertise, and help students connect concepts across their academic program.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Japan
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Japan
- Business Administration Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Japan
- Management Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Japan