Lecturer of Computer Science
The Department of Computer Science at Princeton University seeks applications from outstanding individuals who share our strong commitment to undergraduate education to join our teaching faculty for full and part-time Lecturer positions.
Computer Science is enjoying record popularity at Princeton, and opportunities abound to engage with our outstanding students at many levels. Our large undergraduate courses are the shared responsibility of a team of faculty and graduate assistants. A successful candidate for this position will participate in such a team at the outset. Job responsibilities can also include teaching upper-level courses, advising undergraduate research, curriculum development, state-of-the-art software technology development, data analytics, outreach to under-represented groups, and online content development.
Research and scholarship in CS education or in any area of CS is also encouraged. An advanced degree in computer science, or related field, is required.
Applications must include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, teaching statement, material relevant to evaluating the applicant's teaching abilities and research accomplishments, and contact information for at least three references.
This position is subject to the University's background check policy. Further information about the Computer Science Department at Princeton can be found at: http://cs.princeton.edu/
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Princeton
- Education Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Princeton
- Curriculum & Instruction Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Princeton
- Instructional Technology & Design Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Princeton
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Princeton