Director of Player Development, Women's Basketball
Responsible for the development of the Women’s Basketball program.Duties and Responsibilities
1. 1. Assist Women’s Basketball coaches on film editing,
scouting report and playbook drawing. Possess skills to become
proficient in Sportscode, Just Play, Synergy, and Microsoft
2. Assist Women’s Basketball coaches with all duties relating to recruiting such as unofficial and official visits, database entry, create and execute mailers, planning off-campus recruiting trips, capturing video of recruits, and social media execution.
3. Contribute ideas to video coordinator and graphic designer to execute basketball program and recruiting plan. Create, edit and post social media content.
4. Assist with Director of Operations as related to Community Engagement/Service, Team Travel, Day to Day office management, Food ordering and distribution.
5. Oversee managers and practice players compliant with team and NCAA rules.
6. Game day responsibilities on the bench as assigned by Head Coach.
7. Plan, work, and execute all camps associated with Marquette Women’s Basketball
8. Active working hours during home games, away games, alumni/fan events, team activities on and off campus, community service events, summer camps, photoshoots, unofficial and official visits.
9. Possesses qualities of hard working, doing all necessary tasks required throughout a college basketball season, team player, growth mindset, takes feedback appropriately, displays positive attitude and sets a great example for women’s basketball players.
10. Other duties as assigned by Head Coach and staff.
Bachelor’s degree required. Previous Division I experience preferred (2-3 years minimum)Values compatible with and supportive of Marquette’s mission as a culturally diverse, Catholic, Jesuit University.
It is the policy of Marquette University to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Milwaukee
- Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Milwaukee
- Athletics Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Milwaukee
- Other Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Milwaukee