Klarman Fellowship - College of Arts and Sciences
Klarman Fellowships support early-career scholars of exceptional talent & promise. Details and application: https://as.cornell.edu/KlarmanFellows
Cornell University's College of Arts & Sciences invites applications for up to six Klarman Fellowships. Klarman Fellows may pursue research in any discipline in the College, including natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities and the creative arts, as well as cross-cutting fields that transcend traditional boundaries
Appointments are for three years and begin in late summer/early fall 2021. The fellowship offers an annual stipend of $75,000 plus Cornell benefits and $12,000 per year for research expenses.
Applicants must have earned a doctoral degree no earlier than June 30, 2019 and identify a faculty member in Arts & Sciences to serve as their faculty host. For more information about eligibility, terms of the fellowship, and how to apply, please visit: https://as.cornell.edu/KlarmanFellows.
Application deadline: October 15, 2020
Diversity and inclusion are a part of Cornell University's heritage. We are a recognized employer and educator valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. We also recognize a lawful preference in employment practices for Native Americans living on or near Indian reservations.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Post-Doc Not specified Full Time jobs in Ithaca
- Humanities Post-Doc Not specified Full Time jobs in Ithaca
- Other Humanities Post-Doc Not specified Full Time jobs in Ithaca
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Post-Doc Not specified Full Time jobs in Ithaca
- Other Science & Technology Post-Doc Not specified Full Time jobs in Ithaca