Coordinator-Workforce Equity Initiative Grant (Part Time)
COORDINATOR - WORKFORCE EQUITY INITIATIVE
(GRANT FUNDED / PART TIME)
Olive-Harvey College is looking for a part time coordinator responsible for coordinating and performing a wide range of programmatic, procurement, and reporting activities associated with the administering the Workforce Equity Initiative Grant. This position is grant funded and will report to the Executive Director of Workforce Equity Initiative. The coordinator manages a cohort of grant awarded students by tracking their progress from enrollment and completion to placement for the following programs: Commercial Truck Driving (CDL A), Cannabis Dispensary Operations, Forklift, Cybersecurity, and Supply Chain Management.
- Works directly with clients/ students to provide the range of services and assistance specified under the workforce equity initiative grant, adhering to operating procedures and funding requirements.
- Works collaboratively with college administrators to plan, develop, and implement project initiatives and activities to accomplish grant funded program objectives.
- Provides information to staff, faculty, and clients/students on the grant's program's objectives and intended outcomes, operating processes and procedures, and direct services provided to clients/students.
- Maintains records and creates databases using Excel and accesses data on PeopleSoft (i.e. CS9, Open Book) to track program enrollment, level of activity and engagement with clients/students.
- Prepares narrative reports to document program activities, services provided, program outcomes, and achievements in compliance with reporting requirements.
- Coaches and counsels interested participants in completing the scholarship application.
- Prepares purchase requisitions, places orders with vendors, and verifies delivery of materials, supplies, equipment, and other goods acquired with program grant funds.
- Coordinates with Business Office to maintain account records of budgeted funds and to track and monitor expenditures and account balances.
- Conducts research for workforce partners and community based organizations.
- Prepares and facilitates presentations and workshop for clients/students.
- Attends Workforce Equity Initiative Consortium quarterly meeting and other events related to the grant as required.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business or Public Administration, Education, Public Policy, or a related field.
- Three to five years of work experience in a responsible administrative or program administrator role, preferably for a non-for-profit or higher education institution.
- Strong collaborator who can work within a matrixed environment and team setting to accomplish goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Grants & Contracts Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago