Operations Coordinator, Fairfield Prep
Education: Associate’s Degree Required; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Experience: Minimum of two years of relevant experience, preferably in a technology & accounting environment. Workday experience preferred.
Primary Purpose & Function: Serves as coordinator of the Operations Department. Is responsible for various projects, office support and technology-based duties. In addition, responsible for all aspects of the Operations budget.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of non-Development Event Reservations.
- Point of Contact for all aspects of non-athletic transportation for parents, students and vendors.
- Serve as point of contact for all operational needs, requests, complaints, etc. for faculty, staff, students, parents and the community at large.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Operations budgets on Fairfield University’s Workday system and Excel including tracking, purchasing, documentation and follow-up.
- Serve as point of contact for Fairfield University Purchasing department.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable duties including creating purchase orders, processing invoices, maintaining documentation, vendor relationships and purchasing history, including contacts and contracts.
- Responsible for managing Operations-related inventories and the ordering of office, teacher, and custodial supplies.
- Perform various office support, secretarial and technology-based duties including paper and electronic file management and creation of documents such as templates, forms, mail merges, and spreadsheets.
- Manage Fairfield University’s School Dude (work orders) and Prep’s Sys-Aid (events) requests.
- Responsible for various projects as directed or working with members of the Operations Department
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to Work within a Team
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Well Organized
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to Lift & Carry
- Repetitive Motion
- Strong Analytical Skills
Participate in the growth and development of Fairfield Prep, which includes:
- Being open to growth with the ability to adapt to change
- Promoting a courteous image as a representative of Fairfield Prep
- Participating & promoting the mission of Fairfield Prep
- Attending departmental and school meetings, school masses and retreats as requested
- Keeping current with industry standards and trends through such items as membership in professional associations, attendance at workshops and seminars and in the reading of professional literature
- Preforming efficiently in all work-related functions
Promote safe and secure working conditions, which include:
- Notifying supervisor immediately of any unsafe working conditions
- Promoting the proper utilization of equipment and materials
Perform other duties as related or dictated by responsibilities
Duties May Be Changed and/or Added at any Time
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Prep - Admin
All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Fairfield University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to excellence through diversity, and, in this spirit, particularly welcomes applications from women, persons of color, Veterans, and members of historically underrepresented groups. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with a disability.
Load a resume or CV first, then upload supporting documents including a cover letter at the bottom of the third page under the 'My Experience' section where it says to upload a Resume/CV. You will be able to upload up to 5 other documents in this section. You will be unable to edit your application, so please have all documents available before applying. Faculty Positions : If you need to upload more than 5 documents, please either combine them to upload or email the additional documents to the applicable contact in the job description. Staff positions : If you need to upload more than 5 documents, please either combine them to upload or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield