Administrative Assistant III, Administrative Services
This position may report to the Academic, Administrative or Student areas with responsibilities that include a broad range of duties associated with the proper operation and smooth functioning of the department/division/school. This is a Professional Exempt Contractual (PEC) position for which an annual contract reflecting the base salary within the fiscal year (July 1st to June 30th) will be issued after ratification by Miami Dade College’s District Board of Trustees.
- Bachelor’s in related field and six (6) years administrative, teaching or other appropriate experience; or Master’s degree and two (2) years of administrative, teaching, or other appropriate experience
- All educational degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution
- Knowledge and understanding of College organization, goals and objectives, and policies and procedures
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents