The Department of Emergency Medicine is seeking a qualified physician to fill a critical role:
- Provide coverage for patient care for BSLMC ER. This is a critical piece of the clinical service that will help maintain coverage within the Emergency Center. The physician is expected to demonstrate competency in following areas
- Productivity needs to meet or exceed standards as set by the Department.
- Keep up with continuing medical education as per college andnsection requirements.
- Renewing and meeting all required licenses and certification requirements.
- Familiarize with EPIC- electronic medical records and document all patient encounters as needed.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner so that billing and other administrative tasks can happen smoothly to ensure a robust operational system.
- Maintaining credentialing at all times to ensure practice is not disrupted.
M.D. or equivalent and licensed by the Texas Medical Board
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.