Job Title Assistant Professor Posting Number P1785F
Job Description Summary
The individual identified will assume responsibilities teaching in a team taught veterinary physiology course, specifically GI metabolism/biochemistry, reproductive physiology, and micro-biome physiology. In addition, the individual will be expected to establish an independently funded ( NIH level) research laboratory engaged in state of the art training of professional and graduate students.
Minimum qualifications include a PhD, DVM, MD, or equivalent in Biomedical Sciences or an allied field at the time the appointment begins. The successful applicant must also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work with others in a collegial atmosphere.
Candidates with a research focus in reproductive physiology or endocrinology that integrates with current departmental and college strengths are encouraged to apply. Teaching and post-doctoral experience will be considered beneficial.
Special Instructions to Applicants
The candidate selected for this position must be able to meet eligibility requirements to work in the United States at the time of appointment is scheduled to begin and continue working legally for the proposed term of employment. Review begins September 1, 2020.
Open Date Close Date Open Until Filled Yes References required for this position? Yes If yes, minimum number requested 3 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting (AU faculty positions site)
- Academic Conference
- Agency Referral
- Internal Job Posting
- Personal Referral
- Veterans Assistance Services (Veteran Job Boards, Military Base Services, State Vet Rep, etc.)
- Disability Assistance Services (Disability Job Boards, ABLE Network, Voc-Rehab referral, etc.)
- * Please enter the specifics for the option you selected
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Statement of Research and/or Goals
- Other Documentation (2)
- Other Documentation
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Auburn
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Auburn
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Auburn
- Pharmacology Not specified Full Time jobs in Auburn
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Auburn