Asst Director, Grounds, F&E Management Operations - (STA006260)
The Assistant Director, Grounds, Facilities & Event Management Operations reports to grounds management unit leader. Supports the performance of Athletic Department controlled grass and synthetic fields and oversight of general athletic grounds while also assisting with Athletics Department facilities and events management.
- Provides daily support and implements scheduled maintenance of all athletic fields, grounds and designated areas.
- Supervises and executes the conversion, preparedness, and protection of athletic fields related to intercollegiate athletic and special events.
- Serves on the Events Management services team, as assigned, ensuring event operations are safe, timely, efficient, successful and repeatable from event to event.
- Serves as a facility manager for assigned athletics facilities. On a daily basis, coordinates schedule of use, building security, oversight of building systems and performance of maintenance, custodial and grounds services.
- Engages and holds accountable service providers to ensure proper custodial and maintenance for assigned athletics facilities/grounds.
- Develops and executes event management plans for all events hosted in assigned athletics facilities alongside unit leadership.
- Serves as an ambassador for UH Athletics and UH in general.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelors and 1 year experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional disciplines. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related, 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Conference & Special Event Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston