Audio/Visual Specialist 2 - (STA006222)
Serves as specialist of Media Services' distribution staff or as audio/visual specialist in a college or division.
- Takes requests and schedules equipment requests, special events support and department errands for the Media Distribution Section or for a college or division.
- Handles and supervises distribution bookings and assignments of audiovisual equipment; provides counter service and direct service to media technology classrooms or to customers in a college or division.
- Performs cleaning, preventative maintenance and inventory of all equipment in stockroom, general purpose classrooms and auditoriums, projection booths, meeting rooms and/or equipment storage rooms.
- Performs maintenance, cleaning and inventory of all films.
- Ensures the security of audio/visual equipment; reports thefts and vandalism.
- May maintain records on department vehicles, and schedule maintenance and repairs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 1 year experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED. Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience. Requires a valid Texas Driver's License.