University of Idaho
Division/College: University Advancement (Div)
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $24.94 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Prospect Manager tracks and fosters activity on major gift prospects to the University of Idaho, enhancing the University's overall fundraising efforts. Working under the supervision of the Director of Prospect Management and Research, this position partners with development officers and other frontline fundraisers to ensure focus on the best major gift prospects while ensuring these activities are captured within the database. The Prospect Manager disseminates prospect management policy and aids frontline fundraisers and support staff in interpreting the policy. The Prospect Manager provides the President, VP Advancement, AVP Development, and frontline fundraisers with CRM dashboard reports on prospect portfolios, and other major gift prospect data highlighting the prospect pipeline activity.
- 2 years research experience in development or related professional arena
- Experience with online databases and services, information resources, and data management
- Experience in project management
- Experience in report development
- Experience with conducting analytical research
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Statistics or related field
- Knowledge of development activities, preferably in higher education
- Experience with various research resources such as LexisNexis, Blackbaud, ResearchPoint, iWave Pro, and/or public records
- Experience with prospect management tracking systems
- Experience with prospect identification strategies and research techniques
- Comfortable making presentations to an executive level audience
- Possesses strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002561P
Posting Date: 08/11/2020
Open Until Filled: Yes
To be considered your “Letter of Qualification” must address each of the required qualifications. Additionally, please provide information in support of your application regarding the preferred qualifications as relevant.
For 1st consideration, please apply by August 31, 2020.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.