Senior Campus Recruiter
Woodbury University invites applications for a Senior Campus Recruiter. The Senior Campus Recruiter position reports to the AVP for Admissions with primary responsibility for expanding the University’s outreach by collaborating with high schools and community colleges and attending fairs and events to meet with students and share information about Woodbury University.
The position serves as a member of a dynamic professional team and will collaborate and work closely with the campus recruitment team. Evening and weekend work required due to extensive recruitment travel and online presentations in multiple time zones.
This position qualifies University sponsored employee benefit plans and programs (e.g., group health insurance, life insurance, tax deferred annuity plan, annual vacation, sick, and paid holidays), subject to the eligibility requirements and conditions of each plan and program.
- Manages travel calendar
- Manages all recruitment invitations
- Maintains multiple recruitment databases and reports
- Participates in development of recruiting strategy, including the selection of feeder schools
- Attends in and out of state recruitment events and is responsible for making own travel arrangements
- Attends high school/college feeder school visits
- Creates targeted presentation decks
- Attends and presents at online high school and college fairs, presentations, and info sessions and open houses
- Establishes and maintain relationships and collaborations with high schools, community colleges, universities, language schools, corporate organizations, community based organizations (CBO’s), local cities and other constituents to increase the enrollment of undergraduate students
- Conducts classroom and group presentations at high schools, community colleges, language schools, corporate organizations and local cities
- Inputs prospective student data into data management system(s)
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of higher education recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must possess knowledge of higher education markets
- Great organizational skills and planning
- Must be able to work with all levels at Woodbury University and be committed to its mission
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Must possess a relatively high level of communication skills and interpersonal skills with high energy
- Must have strong professional presentation skills and be comfortable presenting to small and large groups
- Computer proficient with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs, Google Docs and data management systems
- Prefer good knowledge of enrollment management software systems
- Prefer good knowledge of online meeting platfoms like Zoom
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Possess valid drivers license, proof of insurance, and reliable means of transportation
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Close vision, hearing/listening, and clear speech.
- Manual hand/fingers dexterity.
- Combination of sedentary work, kneeling, stooping, bending, sitting, squatting, standing, etc.
- Works with/around and has verbal and face-to-face contact with others.
APPLICATION: Qualified persons should send a current resume, names and addresses of at least three references, and a cover letter addressing qualifications to:
Woodbury University is an EEO/AA institution committed to multicultural diversity in its peoples and programs.