National Fellowships Coordinator, South Carolina Honors College, USC
National Fellowships and Scholar Programs a unit in the South Carolina Honors College at the University of South Carolina invites applications for a National Fellowships Coordinator position. We are seeking outstanding applicants with experience and passion in student development with strong administrative and organizational skills to serve as a member of our National Fellowships team. From our diverse and highly regarded faculty to our top tier students, everyone here is invested in learning, in and out of the classroom, which is why we’re ranked consistently as one of the top honors colleges in the country. Our people are what set National Fellowships and the South Carolina Honors College apart.
Staff members should possess a wide-ranging intellectual curiosity and a commitment to working with high ability students. The coordinator will perform a variety of duties in support of the recruitment and advisement of students considering and applying for national fellowships and scholarships with a focus on STEM majors and competitions. The Coordinator will facilitate the recruitment and promotion efforts, conduct workshops, provide individual advising and assist in program development and administration. As a staff member in a multi-function unit, the position may include additional responsibilities as assigned to meet the needs of USC’s academically talented students and to support the academic mission of the University.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Academic Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Academic Administration Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Columbia