Research Operations Associate
Manage and coordinate the activities of numerous, varied projects of the Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) Innovation and Improvement Center to ensure that goals and objectives of the projects are accomplished within specified timeframes as it relates to the Knowledge Management Domain Evidence Generation/Curation.
A Research Operations Associate will review current literature, develops guidelines/pathways/protocols. Produces evidence reviews of existing products to assure EIIC products are up to date with the most current literature. Creates educational content with evidence based materials and curates knowledge tools and toolkit materials. Provides project management for dissemination strategies and organizes and arranges social media strategies. The Knowledge Management project analyst will participate in toolkit development, provide continuing education credit support, and support QI educational materials curation.
- Curate and merge evidence-based guidelines, knowledge tools, and toolkit materials in collaboration with our partner organizations on our website.
- Establish project plans and conduct work team meetings with required resources, delivery dates and coordinates the timely implementation of the schedule.
- Collate the implementation packs for community hospital use- order sets, educational resources, podcasts, etc.
- Manage relationships and triage online requests as they emerge through our website front door.
- Produce system flow charts to describe existing and proposed systems.
- Help anticipate possible problems and take a pro-active role in their solutions.
- Design test products to ensure applications are complete prior to their delivery on the website.
- Responsible for the accuracy, understandability and maintenance of these documents.
- Explore other research opportunities through usage analytics
- Assist in the development and hosting of education and training modules on our website.
- Manage social media platforms.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience Required: Two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Health Sciences or a related field.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Education, Health Administration or in a related field.
- Social media expertise preferred.
- This position is a great opportunity to work with government partners for the Emergency Medical Services for Children and national partners such as the American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Emergency Physicians and American College of Surgeons.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.