Website Designer develops and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animations, and special effects elements.
- Consults with client to determine web page requirements.
- Designs the web page to support the client's strategies and goals relative to external communication.
- Conducts development, editing, and document management.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Three years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.