Adjunct Faculty - Art - (ADJ000388)
The School of Art at the University of Houston invites applications for part-time adjunct positions to teach in Graphic Design, Interdisciplinary Forms & Emerging Practices, Photography/Digital Media, Painting, Sculpture, and Art History.
Responsibilities will include teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in the respective fields.
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Additionally, the University prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression
The successful candidate must have a MFA for studio art or a related field to teach art and design classes, a PhD fin Art History to teach art history classes, and an MFA or PhD in Studio Art, Creative Writing or English to teach graduate writing courses.
Notes to Applicant: Official transcripts are required for a faculty appointment and will be requested upon selection of final candidate. All positions at the University of Houston are security sensitive and will require a criminal history check.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Art Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Art History Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Design & Graphic Arts Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston