Multimedia Course Developer
Job Description Summary
The Multimedia Course Developer will serve as part of the Teaching & Learning Resilience and Digital Innovation initiative, to support Bentley University's teaching and learning resilience in AY 2020-21 as well as positioning our institution for the future.
The Multimedia Course Developer will partner with faculty, instructional designers, and technology
specialists to develop multimedia learning content for hybrid instruction.
- Consult with faculty and design team about effective ways to create, organize and deliver video-based learning content. Collaborate with faculty on production and design of video content and digital media for hybrid and fully online courses and assist with embedding video and digital media in web-based applications
- Convert existing course materials to function optimally in the online environment
- Translate instructor concepts and contextual material into a wide range of online graphics, videos or other illustrative resources
- Integrate visual and audio technology solutions as part of the course development process
- Create compelling video narrative through post-production editing of multimedia content
- Assure compliance: ensure media content is digitally accessible and meets the WCAG 2.1 AA standards and complies with licensing and copyright laws and regulations
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends in media forms, techniques and applications for education
- Maintain digital files for editing, storage and retrieval
- Bachelor's degree required (concentration in media production or in multimedia/communication-related field preferred) with 3-5 years of experience in digital media production and editing, videogame design, and/or collaborative online tools.
- Demonstrated ability to envision multimedia-based solutions that will enhance student learning, and to bring that vision to life by designing and producing engaging resources. Solutions must be comprehensive, creative, and geared for graphics, video and multimedia production
- Typical office setting with extensive sitting and computer work
Bentley University requires references checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University strives to create a campus community that welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values differences and views them as a strength in our community.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity. The University is committed to building a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in North Waltham
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in North Waltham
- Curriculum & Instructional Development Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in North Waltham
- Other Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in North Waltham