Access and Revenue Cycle Analyst II
The Access and Revenue Cycle Maintenance Analyst Level II provides daily operational analysis, support and maintenance for the Epic Access and Revenue Cycle Applications used by the Baylor College of Medicine clinical departments. This analyst participates in project management activities for clinical systems related to the clinical practice.
- Supports and maintains the Epic Access and Revenue Cycle Applications.
- Participates in communication with Baylor revenue cycle staff and Baylor affiliated institutions related to assessing and defining operational workflow, system requirements and solutions.
- Provides training, helpdesk and technical support to users and Baylor affiliated clients.
- Assists with development of training documentation and task and issues logs.
- Responsible for detailed documentation of build fixes.
- Manages incoming communication e.g. phone calls, emails and voice mail.
- Records and maintains customer communications in an automated system.
- Serves as a system resource during system implementation such as installations, conversions and system maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Certified Epic Access Professional or Certified Epic Revenue Cycle Professional.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston