Senior PACS/RIS Analyst
The Senior PACS/RIS Analyst is primarily responsible for the support of daily operations of the Picture Archive Communication System (PACS) and Radiology Information System (RIS) at Baylor College of Medicine. This position works very closely with the Baylor Clinic, Baylor Department of Radiology, Baylor Information Technology and affiliate institutions to ensure the successful operation, support and maintenance of the PACS and RIS systems. This position performs system administration, end user support, and end user training and supports the design and implementation activities for the expansion and upgrade of the PACS and RIS systems.
- Oversees administration, user administration and end user support for the PACS and RIS systems.
- Works with Baylor Information Technology, Clinic Operations, Department of Radiology, affiliate institutions and vendors for PACS/RIS related support and project activities.
- Coordinates and conducts PACS/RIS training for physicians and staff.
- Oversees the implementation of policies and procedures utilized in the PACS environment in conjunction with clinic operations and the Department of Radiology; actively participates in the planning, implementation and support of PACS/RIS related projects.
- Assists with support of PACS/RIS interfaces with other clinical systems at the College and affiliate institutions.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of PACS/RIS advances to recommend enhancements to system maintenance, user support process and training programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Healthcare, or related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Five years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston