Adjunct Faculty - Department of Music - Vocal Teacher - Musical Theater
The Rowan University Department of Music announces an Adjunct Professor of Voice position (Musical Theater, part-time, temporary) to begin September 1, 2020. The successful candidate will join a thriving music program with a proud and long-standing tradition of excellence in music education and performance. The Department of Music is committed to providing collaborative opportunities and inclusive programming for its nearly 400 music majors.
Candidates are invited to submit:
- a cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- transcript - master’s degree in music is required
- contact information for three references (phone and email)
Rowan University celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, (dis)ability status, military status, and other NJ protected classes. Rowan University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities, including employment as required by Title IX. Rowan is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with (dis)abilities.
To request reasonable accommodation, contact Christy Mroz, Administrative Assistant, OEE@rowan.edu , 856-256-5494. Rowan strongly encourages applicants from underrepresented groups to apply.
Advertised: Aug 3 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Music Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Performing Arts Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Administrative Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro