Registered Nurse (RN)
The purpose of this position is to provide nursing care to the students of Alfred University. Care may include the following, although not limited to: performing routine medical office procedures and testing, administration of medications, scheduling appointments, student education, referrals, and fo llow-up care. This position has been evaluated for compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act and is subject to premium pay for all hours worked in excess of 40 in a payroll week.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an undergraduate degree (AAS or BSN) in nursing or accredited RN diploma program. Must have a current state nursing license and current CPR certification.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Strong interest in adolescent and young adult clinical and technical nursing practice.
- Must have the ability to assist with teaching and developing health education programs.
- Must have a cooperative and flexible approach to the operational aspects of an ambulatory health center.
Alfred University actively subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against any employee, student or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, physical or mental disability, religion, ancestry or national origin, marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction status, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Protected veterans, minorities and women are encouraged to apply.