Health Services Nurse (full-time, 10-month) (Williams Bay, WI)
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Health Services Nurse at George Williams College of Aurora University (Williams Bay, WI) is responsible for providing routine professional nursing services and delivery of health/wellness education to the campus community that enhances student learning and success by promoting, protecting and restoring student health and well-being. This is a full-time, 10-month position, working August 1st - May 31st.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Current license as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Wisconsin along with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing is required. Masters of Science in Nursing degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years nursing experience within College Health or related area (ambulatory care, emergency or adolescent medicine) is essential.
- Must have good interpersonal, organization and communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- Strong interest in providing health/wellness education and development of health education materials.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher) and ability to create and maintain documents that support work functions.
- Ability to see, hear, speak and move freely about Health Services and around campus is required.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.