Director-Student Development Projects
DIRECTOR, STUDENT DEVELOPMENT GRANT PROJECTS (GRANT FUNDED)
Olive-Harvey College is looking for a Director of Student Development Grant Projects. The Director of Student Development Grant Projects is responsible for working with Chicago Public Schools (CPS) and Olive-Harvey College (OHC) faculty/students in support of PBI (Predominantly Black Institutions) G rant plans for new and improved programs and services at the college. The Director will organize the programs' day to day operations, ensuring the grant partnership agreement's scope of services are effectively implemented. The Director will also monitors the progress of grant-funded projects and assures its reporting requirements are in accordance with grant contract terms and agency requirements.
Directs project planning and proposal development activities for PBI grant to include but not limited to:
- Manage the day to day activities of STEM center.
- Facilitates the ability for students to serve as peer mentors.
- Collaborates with faculty and the Dean–STEM to hold career workshops/programs.
- Attends and/or participates in competitions related to STEM.
- Collaborates with college stakeholders to recruit, increase student interest, achievement, retention, and to integrate higher learning strategies with students.
- Works with faculty and the Dean–STEM in review of STEM programs.
- Coordinates outreach activities to increase the number of minorities in STEM courses and articulation with Chicago Public Schools.
- Partners with STEM instructors and the AD to assess accomplishment of goals and objectives of STEM program.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Four years of work experience in administering a program(s) for a non-profit, social services, government or educational organization.
- A combination of education and experience may be taken into consideration based on the applicant's credentials.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within six months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago