Chief Academic Planning and Innovation
Air University invites applications from qualified individuals for the position of Chief of Academic Planning and Innovation.
The incumbent is responsible for developing strategic approaches that operationalize the integration of innovation and technology into the educational environments to meet university-wide needs and providing leadership through the identification, evaluation, adoption, and integration of practical innovative changes into schools/centers. The position is located within the University's Academic Affairs Directorate and supports emerging technology requirements, providing metrics to inform decision-making, planning, and continuous improvement.Responsibilities
Provide governance and oversight of program administration to internal and external stakeholders; ensure university-level quality is integrated across multiple touch points; serve as the planning and innovation hub to ensure academic compliance, standards and objectives are met; determine gaps, updates and requirements for future innovation and technology. Design, develop, and deliver education and training on pertinent systems as needed.Qualifications
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Must have knowledge of collegiate-level higher education student information systems.
- Must have ability to design and interpret research projects.
- Must be able to manage and coordinate large and complex projects under time constraints, while interacting with high-level professionals.
Incumbent must possess a minimum of a Master's Degree. It is desired that the successful candidate holds a master's or doctorate in Educational Technology, Curriculum and Instruction, Instructional design and distance learning or a relevant field.Conditions of Employment
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Academic Affairs Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Academic Administration Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Instructional Technology & Design (Campus) Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Montgomery