Clinical Sciences Faculty, College of Pharmacy
California Health Sciences University, College of Pharmacy is seeking applicants for Clinical Sciences (CS) Faculty positions.
We are seeking energetic, team oriented, highly collaborative individuals to join a faculty committed to student success. We seek candidates with backgrounds inatient and acute care environments. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in General Medicine, Critical Care, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases or Oncology; candidates with backgrounds in other practice areas are also encouraged to apply;
The College of Pharmacy Department of Clinical Sciences faculty provide academic instruction to PharmD students using traditional didactic lectures as well as team-based learning formats. We are considering applicants at the assistant, associate or full professor leve.l Additional responsibilities include oversight of assigned co-curricular student activities, productive scholarship and research, participation in service at the departmental, college, university levels or Clovis-Fresno communities, and serve as faculty advisor to pharmacy students.
- All faculty are expected to contribute to the teaching load of the Department. The amount of teaching will be negotiated annually with the Department Chair.
- For Clinical Science Faculty, develop a clinical practice site at an affiliated institution or community pharmacy and contribute to the institution’s or pharmacy’s overall mission.
- Fulfill all teaching assignments in accordance with course syllabi.
- Participate in the assessment of student learning course outcomes, program learning outcomes, institutional learning outcomes, and co-curricular learning outcomes.
- Make significant scholarly contributions to the discipline and profession.
- Participate in the interviewing of PharmD applicants.
- Carry out all assigned duties of a faculty advisor and actively participate on College Committees.
- PharmD or equivalent;
- Postdoctoral residency and/or fellowship or equivalent experience
Licensure & Certification
- California Registered Pharmacist license;
Skills & Experience
- Teaching experiences at the professional level (teaching PharmD students);
- Experience in research (with publications, in peer-reviewed journals preferred) and presentations at scientific conferences;
- Academic or professional experience in service/committee work and collaboration;
- A track record of, and desire to further develop in, leadership skills and collegiality;
- Practice experience in working with complex patients in various settings;
- Experience and ability to work collaboratively with others across departments and functional units within the College
- Strong interpersonal skills and the enthusiasm and motivation to contribute to the integration of our curriculum.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Clovis
- Education Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Clovis
- Curriculum & Instruction Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Clovis
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Clovis
- Pharmacology Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Clovis