Adjunct Instructor in Nursing (Associate Degree Nursing Program)
Work Site Location: Coeur d' Alene Campus
Multiple positions available!
This position works approximately 19 hours per week during academic year.
This position is responsible for serving as a clinical instructor in the Associate Degree Nursing Program and providing support to students enrolled in the program. The Associate Degree Nursing Program is accredited through the Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing.
This position works approximately 19 hours during the academic year.
This list includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide clinical instruction and supervision of students in the clinical and lab settings
- Provide instruction utilizing traditional and non-traditional delivery methods during times which may include evenings and/or weekends
- Attend and participate in faculty and program meetings
- Participate in professional development activities
- Demonstrates commitment to the philosophy and mission of a comprehensive community college.
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work relationship with supervisor, faculty, colleagues, staff, students and the community.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience : Bachelor’s Degree and 0.5 year(s) of experience
Additional Minimum Qualifications :
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is required. Must have a plan to complete Master’s Degree in Nursing within the next three years.
Professional and/or teaching experience in nursing is required with recent Med/Surg nursing experience (within the last three years).
Demonstrated sensitivity to the needs of students, faculty, and staff from multi-cultural backgrounds.
Due to contractual requirements related to teaching in regional clinical facilities, employment is contingent on confidential review of National Background Check results.
Drug Screening may be required for some clinical facilities.
Due to contractual requirements related to teaching in regional clinical facilities, proof of immunity or immunizations and annual testing for tuberculosis is required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must possess or be able to obtain an Idaho and Washington State Nursing License.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate teaching effectiveness.
• Knowledge of current learning technologies.
• Ability to use a personal computer and associated peripherals and current version of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment including phone, fax, copier
• Ability to work in a team environment
Advertised: 23 Jul 2020 Pacific Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Nursing Not specified Full Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene