Adjunct Faculty (Humanities)
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Asia is seeking a qualified and experienced Adjunct Faculty to teach humanities-related courses such as Sociology, Values and Ethics.
The faculty must be able to illustrate the process of practical ethics as a way of resolving moral conflict and of understanding professional responsibility in a multi-culturally diverse society, without devaluing specific viewpoints of ethical or metaphysical theory, ideology, or religion. He/She should also be familiar with fundamental concepts of culture, forms of collective behavior, community and social organization, social interaction, and social change.
- At least a Master's degree in either of the following disciplines:
- Confident and comfortable to engage with large groups
- Prior teaching experience at higher educational institution an advantage
Note: This is an adjunct position where the faculty will be engaged for a nine-week term. The faculty member will be required to teach up to six hours per week in class. Each term consists of eight weeks of teaching and one week of examination and grading. The adjunct faculty must be available to teach during the day during weekdays and weekends.
Candidates with only a bachelor's degree will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Other Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Philosophy Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Daytona Beach