AJ - Adjunct Faculty
Job Code/Title AJ - Adjunct Position Number J00001 Working Title AJ - Adjunct Faculty Department Center for Sport Leadership Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range $3,800 Campus Monroe Park Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week Normal work days Normal work hours Job Category Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? No Sensitive Position No Resource Critical Yes Description of the Job
The Center for Sport Leadership at Virginia Commonwealth University is recruiting
adjunct faculty members for Spring, Summer, and Fall to teach courses in the Sports
Leadership Master’s program. Position duties include:
1) Meet all designated course instruction guidelines.
2) Grade assignments and exams in a timely manner based on instructions/rubric
3) Respond to student inquiries within 24 hours.
4) Submit final grades according to School policy.
Master’s or doctoral degree in sport management or related field; experience teaching or working with students (preferably master’s level students); work experience related to the course topic.
Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student
environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU .
Preferred Qualifications Job Open Date 07/01/2020 Remove from posting on or before 06/30/2021 Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Additional Information Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/99682 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- If you selected 'Other' for your referral source please
indicate where you heard about this posting. (If you did not select
'Other,' please enter 'n/a.')
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Other Document
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond