AY20-21 Adjunct Faculty, Occupational Therapy
Position Type Adjunct Classification Title Adjunct Position's Functional Title AY20-21 Adjunct Faculty, Occupational Therapy Position Start Date Position End Date (if temporary) Position Summary
Governors State University’s College of Health and Human Services seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach courses in the entry level Master of Occupational Therapy program. The major responsibilities of an adjunct faculty member are either full or shared responsibility for teaching a specific course for which they have a demonstrated content expertise.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vitae, certification and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of the Faculty Senate.
-Current Illinois Occupational Therapy License or license eligible
-Current NBCOT certification
-Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy or related field
-Minimum 5 years Occupational Therapy practice experience
Posting Date 07/06/2020 Closing Date 06/30/2021 Open Until Filled No Posting Number FA0358P Type of Search External Quicklink for Posting http://employment.govst.edu/postings/5369 Employee ID Department Special Instructions to Applicants Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a current Illinois Occupational Therapy License
or are you license eligible?
- Yes, I have a current Illinois Occupational Therapy License.
- Yes, I am eligible to obtain an Illinois Occupational Therapy License.
- No, I do not possess and I am not eligible to obtain an Illinois Occupational Therapy License.
- * Do you have a current NBCOT certification?
- * Do you have a Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy or
- * Do you have experience teaching at the college/university
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctorate Degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of References
- Certification/Professional License
- Letter of Recommendation
- Teaching Philosophy
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Occupational Therapy Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest