AY20-21 Adjunct Faculty, Physical Therapy
Position Type Adjunct Classification Title Adjunct Faculty Position's Functional Title AY20-21 Adjunct Faculty, Physical Therapy Position Start Date Position End Date (if temporary) Position Summary
Governors State University’s College of XXXXX seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach courses in our Physical therapy departments. Courses taught by adjunct faculty in the above programs are for undergraduates, graduates, or a combination of both. Please visit www.govst.edu for more information about the programs and courses offered for undergraduates and graduates.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of the Faculty Senate.
A Master’s degree in a related discipline.
Online teaching experience.
Posting Date 07/03/2020 Closing Date 07/31/2021 Open Until Filled No Posting Number FA0344P Type of Search External Quicklink for Posting https://employment.govst.edu/postings/5342 Employee ID Department Special Instructions to Applicants Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a current Illinois Physical Therapy License or
are you license eligible?
- Yes, I have a current Illinois Physical Therapy License.
- Yes, I am eligible to obtain an Illinois Physical Therapy License.
- No, I do not possess and I am not eligible to obtain an Illinois Physical Therapy License.
- * How many years of physical therapist practice experience do
- Less than 2
- * Please select your availability to teach.
- Days only
- Evenings only
- Weekends only
- Days and Evenings only
- Days, Evenings and Weekends
- Evenings and Weekends only
- Online only
- * Do you have experience teaching in graduate and/or
undergraduate programs at an accredited college or university?
- Cover Letter
- Certification/Professional License
- List of References
- Teaching Philosophy
- Letter of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Dentistry Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Physical Therapy Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest