AY20-21 Adjunct Faculty, Communication Disorders
Position Type Adjunct Classification Title Adjunct Faculty - Communication Disorders Position's Functional Title AY20-21 Adjunct Faculty, Communication Disorders Position Start Date Position End Date (if temporary) Position Summary
Governors State University’s College of Health and Human Service seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach undergraduate and graduate courses and/or supervise students in external clinical practica in the Communication Disorders program. The major responsibilities of an adjunct faculty member are
1. to teach undergraduate and/or graduate courses in areas of interest (including Voice/Resonance and Fluency Disorders); and/or
2. to serve as university supervisor of graduate students in external practica in speech-language pathology (i.e., serve as liaison between university and external practicum site).
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of the Faculty Senate.
- Master’s Degree in speech-language pathology
- CCC - SLP (for supervision of graduate students in clinical practicum)
-5 years of clinical experience as an SLP
-Experience supervising graduate students in clinical practicum in speech-language pathology
Posting Date 07/05/2020 Closing Date 07/31/2021 Open Until Filled No Posting Number FA0346P Type of Search External Quicklink for Posting https://employment.govst.edu/postings/5346 Employee ID Department Special Instructions to Applicants Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Master's Degree in speech-language pathology?
- * Do you posess a CCC-SLP (for supervision of graduate students
in clinical practicum)?
- * Do you have experience teaching at the college/university
- * How many years of experience supervising graduate students in
clinical practicum in speech-language pathology?
- 0-3 years
- 4-6 years
- 7-9 years
- 9+ years
- * Please select your availability to teach.
- Days only
- Evenings only
- Weekends only
- Days and Evenings only
- Days, Evenings and Weekends
- Evenings and Weekends only
- Online only
- Certification/Professional License
- List of References
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Teaching Philosophy
- Curriculum Vitae
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Other Communications Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Speech & Rhetoric Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest