BCM Temp Administrative - Grants Pre and Post Award
Will be considered to join the Baylor College of Medicine Temporary Pool - Work assignments consist of a variety of clerical up to high level administrative duties. Under general supervision, performs administrative support duties of moderate complexity to high level complexity. Assignments vary in length. ( One month to three months).
- Grants - Participates in pre- and/or post-award grant management activities that includes overseeing the application process, budget development, document creation and account setup.
- Finances - Assists with financial operations, including budget preparation and monitoring, preparing financial reports, and reconciling accounts.
- Travel arrangements domestic/international - Makes complex travel arrangements both domestically and internationally.
- Concur (for reimbursements, travel and credit card allocations) - Utilizes Concur for travel booking, reimbursements and financial allocations.
- Supply orders - Utilize SAP for placing supply orders and creating PO’s.
- Calendar Management - Manages all calendar entries that can be difficult and complex due to the faculty member’s heavy work and travel load.
- Event Management - Execute event activities such as booking rooms, catering, advertising, ordering facility services, and setting up/breaking down events.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Management Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston