Postdoctoral Fellow Department of Neural and Pain Sciences
Department of Neural and Pain Sciences at the University of Maryland at Baltimore
A postdoctoral fellow position is available in the Dr. Man-Kyo Chung lab at the University of Maryland at Baltimore to study the neuroimmune and neuroskeletal regulation of bone remodeling. In collaboration with Dr. Vivek Math-Thumbigere, we study mechanisms of neural regulation of bone remodeling in orofacial diseases.. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with strong motivation to develop a new direction of study in combination of bone biology and neuroscience. A record of productivity with excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Starting salaries are aligned to the NIH NRSA pay scale, with competitive benefits.
Interested candidates should submit a statement of research experience and interests with a CV including contact information for three references to Dr. Man-Kyo Chung (email@example.com).
Applicants must have a PhD in life sciences and biology. Ideal candidates will have experience with molecular, radiographic, histological and biochemical approaches to the study of bone biology. An expertise in flow cytometry or experience of working with mouse models or craniofacial skeletal tissues is preferred.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore