AY20/21 Adjunct Faculty, Social Work
Position Type Adjunct Classification Title Adjunct Faculty, Social Work Position's Functional Title AY20/21 Adjunct Faculty, Social Work Position Start Date 08/16/2020 Position End Date (if temporary) 08/15/2021 Position Summary
Governors State University’s College of Health and Human Services seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach BSW and MSW Foundation Level courses and Field Practicum and Integrative Seminars. The major responsibilities of an adjunct faculty member are to have extensive practice experience, knowledge in the assigned teaching area and participate in all related curricular meetings as needed.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of the Faculty Senate.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Minimum two years Post MSW Practice Experience
-Teaching Experience of one year minimum
Posting Date 06/25/2020 Closing Date 07/31/2021 Open Until Filled Yes Posting Number FA0340P Type of Search External Quicklink for Posting https://employment.govst.edu/postings/5321 Employee ID Department Placeholder Special Instructions to Applicants Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you possess a Master's Degree in Social Work?
- * Do you have two years post-MSW practice experience?
- * Do you have experience teaching at the undergraduate level?
- * Do you have teaching experience at the graduate level?
- * Please select your availability to teach.
- Days only
- Evenings only
- Weekends only
- Days and Evenings only
- Days, Evenings and Weekends
- Evenings and Weekends only
- Online only
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Writing/Media Samples
- Certification/Professional License
- Teaching Philosophy
- Research Documents
- Letter of Recommendation
- Veteran’s/Military Preference Points Documentation
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Social Work & Human Services Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Criminal Justice & Criminology Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest