AY20-21 Adjunct Faculty - English as a Second Language
Position Type Adjunct Classification Title Adjunct Faculty - English as a Second Language Position's Functional Title AY20-21 Adjunct Faculty - English as a Second Language Position Start Date Position End Date (if temporary) Position Summary
Governors State University’s School of Extended Learning seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct (Part-time) Faculty candidates to teach courses in English as a Second Language. Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific course in a semester or summer session and will not lead to full-time positions.
Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of the Faculty Senate.
Applicants are required to submit a CV and a copy of transcripts.
Minimum requirement is a Master’s degree. We will consider a Master’s in TESOL /Applied Linguistics/Linguistics, Master’s with a TESOL Certificate, Master’s in a Related Field with a minimum three years of experience teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language for academic purposes in the U.S. or abroad.
Experience teaching at the College/University Level, bi/multilingual ability, experience living abroad, and experience teaching with technology
Posting Date 06/20/2020 Closing Date 07/31/2021 Open Until Filled No Posting Number FA0338P Type of Search External Quicklink for Posting https://employment.govst.edu/postings/5315 Employee ID Department Special Instructions to Applicants Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Master’s Degree in TESOL or related field?
- * Do you have experience teaching at the college/university
- * Briefly list your area(s) of research or teaching
(Open Ended Question)
- * Experience teaching in online/hybrid delivery?
- * Do you have bi/multilingual abilities that relate to
- * Do you have experience living abroad?
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Recommendation
- Teaching Philosophy
- Certification/Professional License
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- English & Literature Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- English as a Second Language Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Ethnic & Multicultural Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest