Nutritional Sciences Faculty Adjunct Pool
The Department of Nutritional Sciences in the College of Science & Engineering occasionally has openings for part-time temporary adjunct instructors. Applying for a part-time teaching appointment would add the applicant to a pool which is available to the departmental search committee for consideration in case the need arises for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Please note that this posting is not intended to convey that such a need currently exists.
TCU only accepts online applications and documents.
To apply for a part-time position, attach a letter of application and a curriculum vitae to the online application. Additional documents may be required by the department at a later time. Letters of application and resumes will be kept on file until May 31, 2021.
As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Advertised: June 1, 2020 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: May 31, 2021 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Geology & Earth Sciences Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Other Science & Technology Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth