The Department of Surgery at the University of Maryland seeks highly motivated individuals for a post-doctoral research position. Our studies include molecular and cellular evaluations of conditions affecting long-term graft outcomes in solid organ transplant recipients. Overall, we apply systems biology approaches toward implementation of precision medicine.
Interested applicants should apply at the following link: ttps://umb.taleo.net/careersection/umb_faculty+and+post+docs/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=8100108441
UMB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.
- Independent and highly motivated recent PhD or MD/PhD graduate with a strong background in immunology
- Ambitious with a desire to pursue academic research
- Ability to creatively follow their own ideas in addition to working on a high impact project
- Prior experience in immunological and molecular assays including but not limited to immune cell culture assays, flow cytometry, Western blotting, Q-PCR, library creation and RNA and DNA sequencing
- Experience working with human samples is preferred
- Strong writing skills
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Humanities Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Women's & Gender Studies Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore