Adjunct Faculty - Disaster Science and Emergency Management
The Program in Disaster Science & Emergency Management within the Department of Sociology & Anthropology in the College of Humanities & Social Sciences at Rowan University is seeking applicants for a general talent pool to fill adjunct positions as they become available, with a minimum of one but a maximum of two courses per semester. Typical courses undergraduate courses include: Introduction to Emergency Management and Homeland Security, Research Methods, Critical Infrastructure, Incident Command, and upper-division courses. Sample graduate courses include: All-Hazards Threat Response Management, Advanced Exercise Design, and Public Budgeting and Finance in Emergency Management.
Candidates must have earned a master’s degree or beyond, from a regionally accredited university, in emergency management, public administration, public health, management, or related field deemed necessary to meet the program’s needs.
A terminal degree is expected for graduate-level teaching.
All applications must be submitted through our online application system.
Advertised: Jun 12 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Other Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro