Adjunct Faculty - Business Administration (MBA)
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is searching for qualified instructors as part of its adjunct faculty pool to teach courses across the MBA curriculum. Examples of courses include, but are not limited to:
- Applied Research Insights and Evaluation
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior
- Leading Organizational Development
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
While a terminal degree is preferred, a master's degree in a related field is required. Industry experience and college-level teaching experience preferred. Daytime and evening campus-based availability are preferred.
When applying, include the phrase "MBA Adjunct Application" in the subject line of the application email and state your teaching availability (daytime or evening) in your cover letter.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Accounting & Finance Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora