Adjunct Faculty - Research Methods
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is searching for qualified instructors as part of its adjunct faculty pool to teach Research Methods across the School of Business and Public Policy (SBPP) curriculum in both undergraduate and graduate courses. Examples of courses include, but are not limited to:
- Business Research Methods
- Communication Research Methods
- Marketing Research Methods
- Political Science Research Methods
- Public Administration Research Methods
Doctorally-trained instructors are preferred, and a master's degree in a related field is required. Daytime and evening campus-based availability are preferred.
When applying, include the phrase "SBPP Research Adjunct Application" in the subject line of the application email and state your teaching availability (daytime or evening) in your cover letter.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Security Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora