Adjunct Faculty - Communication
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is searching for qualified instructors as part of its adjunct faculty pool to teach in Communication and related programs (i.e., MBA). We are seeking adjunct faculty to teach courses in communication across the curriculum, from undergraduate to graduate, including the following courses:
- Professional Communication
- Public Speaking
- Interpersonal Communication
While a terminal degree is preferred, a master's degree in a related field is required. Industry experience and college-level teaching experience preferred. Daytime and evening campus-based availability are preferred.
When applying, include the phrase "Communication Adjunct Application” in the subject line of the application email and state your teaching availability (daytime or evening) in your cover letter.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Digital Media Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Film & Video Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Media Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora