Swim Lesson/Water Safety Instructor
Position Title: Swim Lesson/Water Safety Instructor
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Hold a current Water Safety Instructor Certification and possess swim lesson teaching experience.
- Be fun, friendly, and outgoing individuals who love working with children and adults ages 1 to 101 years old.
- Lifeguarding, FA, CPR-PR, AED certifications are
MVCC is currently hiring Swim Lesson Instructors (WSI) for Fall 2020 (and beyond).
- Teach the American Red Cross LTS curriculum.
- Complete attendance and skill records for all participants.
- Communicate with other lifeguards, WSI, parents, and supervisors.
- Be available to substitute for other staff members.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
MVCC does not discriminate. MVCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. MVCC offers a comprehensive employee enrichment program. Official academic transcripts required upon hire.
Review Start Date: 7/20/2020
Review of applications will begin on the review start date and will continue until successful candidates have been identified.