Biology, Adjunct Faculty
The Biology Department of Notre Dame of Maryland University within the School of Arts and Sciences anticipates openings for lecturers and lab instructors for 100- and 200-level courses beginning in Fall, 2020. The location will be the main campus on 4701 N. Charles Street.
Preferred candidates will have the Ph.D. and postdoctoral work/ teaching experience at the college level.
Notre Dame of Maryland University does not discriminate in offering equal access to its educational programs and activities or with respect to employment terms and conditions on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or protected veteran's status. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy: Greg FitzGerald, Chief of Staff, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 4701 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, 410-532-5109.
For all other employment inquiries, please contact Human Resources at 410-532-5898 or email@example.com. Notre Dame of Maryland University is an EEO/AA employer.
Applicants interested in applying MUST submit the following:
- letter of application
- curriculum vitae
- a brief statement of teaching philosophy
- names and contact information for three professional references
Resumes of candidates will be immediately considered as openings are available.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Philosophy Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore