Assistant Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applications are invited for a tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The faculty position is responsible for teaching pharmacology and medicinal chemistry components of the curriculum.
All candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in Pharmacology. Candidates with a pharmacy degree, post-doctoral training and teaching experience are preferred. In addition to teaching, engagement of students in research and the development of an area of research interest are expected. All candidates must have excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills and demonstrate a commitment to teaching and scholarship, be highly motivated, be a team player and have a constructive and cooperative approach to faculty and institutional affairs.
Notre Dame of Maryland University does not discriminate in offering equal access to its educational programs and activities or with respect to employment terms and conditions on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or protected veteran's status. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy: Greg FitzGerald, Chief of Staff, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 4701 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, 410-532-5109.
For all other employment inquiries, please contact Human Resources at 410-532-5898 or email@example.com. Notre Dame of Maryland University is an EEO/AA employer.
All applicants must include:
- Cover letter - Can be addressed to Dr. Asish Dutta, Department Chair, Associate Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of teaching philosophy
- Statement of research interest
- Contact information for three professional references.
Review of applications will begin immediately upon receipt. Only complete applications submitted through the portal will be considered. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Pharmacology Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore