Adjunct Faculty, Math
The Department of Mathematics at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott Campus, invites applications for a part-time adjunct position to begin August 2020.
Demonstrated potential for excellence in a wide range of teaching is our first priority. An ability to communicate with undergraduate level students is essential.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is the nation's top ranked undergraduate engineering university specializing in aerospace engineering and aeronautical sciences. The city of Prescott is nestled in the Bradshaw Mountains of Central Arizona (at an elevation of about 5400 feet) and boasts a pleasant four-season climate. We seek an energetic individual who will join our growing department of 13 faculty members to help continue our tradition of excellence in teaching and scholarly activities.
Applicants in all fields of mathematics are encouraged to apply. However, for equally qualified applicants, preference will be given to candidates whose research area is compatible with those of current faculty members. These include non-commutative ring theory, matrix analysis, algebraic geometry, arithmetic geometry, geometric algebra, and graph theory.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Prescott
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Prescott
- Engineering Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Prescott
- Mathematics Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Prescott
- Other Science & Technology Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Prescott