Baylor College of Medicine and Department Summary:
Baylor ( www.bcm.edu ) is recognized as one of the nation’s premier academic health science centers and is known for excellence in education, research, and healthcare and community service. Located in the heart of the world's largest medical center ( Texas Medical Center ), Baylor is affiliated with multiple educational, healthcare and research affiliates ( Baylor Affiliates ).
The Duncan Cancer Center is seeking a qualified candidate to be responsible for carrying out biostatistical support to investigators in clinical and basic research.
- Performs statistical analysis and interpretation of data for projects and research grants.
- Develops statistical programs for data manipulation and implementation of standard and advanced statistical methodology.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by faculty including protocol reviews, statistical report generation, manuscript preparation, review of statistical literature, and upgrade of computer programming software.
- Effectively interacts and presents results to investigators.
- May assist and train users on computer programs.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Education: Required: PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or a closely related field.
- Experience: Required: At least 3 years experience as a biostatistician in a medical and health related setting.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.