The Citadel is accepting applicants to participate in the note takers pool for all content areas. These are temporary, part-time positions working approximately 3 - 6 hours per week and will not become permanent or full-time positions. Hours will depend on the student's schedule. Some positions may be voluntary while others will be paid depending upon the availability of grant money and funding. Your primary duty is taking notes in a specific content area in the classroom with a 24 hour turnaround time for notes. Candidates must be able to sit at a desk for the length of the class or lecture.
Minimum and Additional Requirements:
- Ability to listen and store information accurately in note form, attend staff meetings when required, document services provided weekly, and network with other staff members to maintain the flow of information critical to quality service, available on short notice.
- Must have completed the specific course and received a grade of B (required) and A (preferred) and a copy of you unofficial transcript.
Military experience is not a requirement of this position, but the successful candidate will develop an understanding of the military character of The Citadel as an integral part of the college's identity.
Applicants indicating college credit or degree(s) on the application may be required to present an official copy of the college transcript upon employment.
Advertised: Mar 10 2016 Eastern Standard Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston