The Academic Support Center at The Citadel invites applications for tutors. These temporary part-time positions assist the Director and the Assistant Director of the Academic Support Center by conducting one-on-one or group tutorials with students. Tutors are needed in the following areas: Spanish, German, Math, Physics, Writing, History, Business, Accounting and Academic Coaching.
- The successful candidate needs to have some college with significant academic course work in the subject area.
- Undergraduate students majoring in the subject area may be considered for certain disciplines.
- Tutors will need to demonstrate an aptitude for tutoring and be adept at working with other staff members.
- Successful candidate must be able to work day and evening hours and attend mandatory training sessions.
- To be considered, all applicants must attach a copy of transcripts.
- Bachelor's Degree
Military experience is not a requirement of this position, but the successful candidate will develop an understanding of the military character of The Citadel as an integral part of the college's identity.
Applicants indicating college credit or degree(s) on the application may be required to present an official copy of the college transcript upon employment.
The Citadel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer actively committed to ensuring diversity in all campus employment.
**Supplemental questions are a required part of the application process. Candidates who do not answer these questions will not considered.**
Advertised: Dec 20 2016 Eastern Standard Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston