The Academic Support Center at The Citadel invites applications for
tutors. These temporary part-time positions assist the Director and
the Assistant Director of the Academic Support Center by conducting
one-on-one or group tutorials with students. Tutors are needed in
the following areas: Spanish, German, Math, Physics, Writing,
History, Business, Accounting and Academic Coaching.
- The successful candidate needs to have some college with
significant academic course work in the subject area.
- Undergraduate students majoring in the subject area may be
considered for certain disciplines.
- Tutors will need to demonstrate an aptitude for tutoring and be
adept at working with other staff members.
- Successful candidate must be able to work day and evening hours
and attend mandatory training sessions.
- To be considered, all applicants must attach a copy of
Military experience is not a requirement of this position, but the
successful candidate will develop an understanding of the military
character of The Citadel as an integral part of the college's
Applicants indicating college credit or degree(s) on the
application may be required to present an official copy of the
college transcript upon employment.
The Citadel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer
actively committed to ensuring diversity in all campus
**Supplemental questions are a required part of the application
process. Candidates who do not answer these questions will not
Dec 20 2016 Eastern Standard Time