West Virginia University School of Nursing Family & Community
Health Department located at Morgantown, WV, invites applications
for an Instructor/Assistant Professor in Clinical Track
(non-tenure). This is a full-time, nine (9) month,
benefits-eligible position. This position will report to the
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clinical teaching in the BSN programs. In addition to clinical
teaching, other formats of teaching, including traditional
classroom instruction, skills lab, small group, and simulation
teaching may be included.
- Advising students in the BSN program.
- Initial appointment requires: one year of professional nursing
Rank and salary commensurate with education, professional
background, and experience.
- Master’s degree (MSN) in nursing and one (1) year of
professional nursing practice experience or Bachelor's degree (BSN)
with ten (10) years of experience.
- Evidence of current experience in Psych Mental Health Nursing
Practice sufficient to demonstrate professional competence.
- Applicants with two (2) years of teaching experience in nursing
are encouraged to apply.
- Required to have unencumbered WV RN License by position start
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until
the position is filled. Electronic submission of application with
current vitae, and contact information for three professional
references can be made at:
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
employer and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender
equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff,
and students, and invites applications from all qualified
applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics,
disability, or Veteran status.